Mission & Objectives
Our mission is to facilitate to continue the Hindu way of life, to create a sense of pride and commitment in service to humanity, to foster cooperation and unity among Kerala Hindus throughout North America, and to educate our youth about Hindu customs, traditions and heritage for better appreciation of their cultural roots and identity.
Manava Seva Madhava Seva - The Service of Humanity is the Service to the Lord
Our Objectives are:
- Meet, discuss and understand the religious and spiritual needs of the Kerala Hindu community in North America.
- Conduct annual or biennial religious conventions.
- Encourage and help Kerala Hindu community of North America to form prayer groups and Hindu Organizations to further and strengthen the objectives of KHNA.
- Provide the members an environment to practice Hindu religious activities.
- Own and operate places of worship for the benefit of the people who believe in Hindu Dharma.
- Teach and develop an understanding of the contributions of India and Hindu religion to the world.
- Assist other non-profit charitable organizations engaged in the activities for the welfare of mankind irrespective of race, caste, community, religion and national origin.
- Provide guidance and/or arrange religious classes for children and adults and to arrange for and conduct various educational programs, seminars, meetings, study tours, and such activities to educate the Kerala Hindus of North America about Hindu religion and their responsibility as Hindus in this multi-cultural society.
- Work as a common platform for the Kerala Hindus of North America, to liaison with other organizations and governmental agencies to safeguard the rights of Kerala Hindus on matters that will affect their rights to practice Hindu religion.