KHNA Scholarship Eligibility
- Student should be currently enrolled in a post-Higher Secondary course leading to a professional degree program such as Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing or Pharmacology. Online or correspondence courses will not be considered for scholarships.
- Combined annual income of the student and the student's parents or guardians should not exceed Indian Rupees 50,000.00.
- Applicants should have scored at least 85% aggregate marks in the Higher Secondary level (12th Standard) examination.
The following items should be submitted with the application:
- Income certificate showing annual income from all sources.
- An essay of up to 3 pages written by the student on the topic “The significance of Sradhha & Bhakti during the unprecedented pandemic”. The essay may be written in English or Malayalam. (Note: The primary criteria for your scholarship selection do not include the quality or content of the essay. This requirement is included mainly to check on the social awareness of the applicants. Applications without the essay are rejected outright. Do not send essays written by others, and the essay should not include any plagiarized material. Please do not cut and paste from the internet or other sources. Any social, political, cultural, or other criticisms in the essay are expected to be also accompanied by constructive suggestions for improvements, and the essay should not advocate socially divisive activities.)
- A letter from the student explaining the financial need. Submit income details of all family members.
- Attested copy of the mark list.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- Proof of admission to a professional degree program.
- A recommendation letter from a local Hindu community organization.