KHNA Scholarship Eligibility
- Student should be currently enrolled in a post-Higher Secondary course leading to a professional degree program such as Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing or Pharmacology. Online or correspondence courses will not be considered for scholarships.
- Combined annual income of the student and the student's parents or guardians should not exceed Indian Rupees 50,000.00.
- Applicants should have scored at least 85% aggregate marks in the Higher Secondary level (12th Standard) examination.
The following items should be submitted with the application:
- Income certificate showing annual income from all sources.
- An essay of up to 3 pages written by the student on the topic “What are the obstacles you see in Hindu Unity & how can overcome that situation”. The essay may be written in English or Malayalam. (Note: Your scholarship selection is not based on the quality or content of the essay. This requirement is included to raise social awareness. Applications without the essay are rejected outright. Do not send essays written by others.)
- A letter from the student explaining the financial need. Submit income details of all family members.
- Attested copy of the mark list.
- A recent passport size photograph.
- Proof of admission to a professional degree program.
- A recommendation letter from a local Hindu community organization.
- Please submit all applications by regular mail only to:
KHNA Post Box No 1244, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram 695005
(Note: Do not send registered mail or by courier to this address)
- Last date for application submission: February 20, 2017.
Download the Applications forms
KHNA Scholarship Application 2017 (855 KB)