Notification of Election 2019-2021*
*Posting as received from the election commission
June 14, 2019
The election of members of the KHNA Governing Body for the 2019-2021 term shall be held on August 31st, 2019 during the tenth biennial global convention at the Crowne Plaza, 2349 Marlton Pike W, Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The exact time and the specific location (Conference Room) shall be posted at the convention.
Those who are interested in submitting nominations are requested to forward their nominations to the address given below by July 17, 2019. DO NOT mail it to KHNA address. The deadline to withdraw the nomination in writing is August 10, 2019. Nominations should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and marked as “NOMINATION”.
A nomination form is attached herewith. Please answer all questions (fill out all blanks) and mail it to the address provided below. Incomplete nominations shall be rejected.
- 1. All candidates shall have attained the age of 18 and shall belong to Kerala Hindus or their descendants sharing the objectives of KHNA and abiding by the Articles of Incorporation and the bylaws of KHNA.
- 2. All candidates must be a biennial member or a life member of KHNA and a legal resident of North America.
- 3. Biennial Members and Life Members must have submitted their membership forms with applicable dues no later than July 2, 2019.
- 4. Candidates must be in ‘good standing’ and shall not have any financial dues with KHNA.
- 5. All candidates must have registered and paid in full for the upcoming convention.
- 6. For election and nomination purpose, members of the past three KHNA conventions are considered to be members of KHNA.
Anil Kumar Pillai - Election Commissioner
Hari Namboodiri - Member
Presannan Pillai - Member
Mailing Address and Contact Info:
Anil Kumar Pillai
4900 Howard St
Skokie, IL 60077
Please see below the Election Notification and Nomination form.
2019 Election Notification (683 KB)
2019 Election Nomination (761 KB)