1. What is the cost for using KHNA Matrimonial Service?
There is no cost to use KHNA Matrimonial Service. This is a free service.
2. Is there any eligibility or special requirements to use the KHNA Matrimonial Service?
This service is open to all, but requires a reference from a KHNA member to get access. If you do not know any KHNA member, please request a consultation by email for consideration.
3. Do I need to create an account to use KHNA Matrimonial Service?
Yes, you need a secure user ID and password to post profile online or view existing profiles.
We also give an option to post profile of bride or groom without creating an account (not recommended). To choose this option, download the pdf form, from the link provided on this page, fill bride or groom profile, and send to us by email. We will post all profiles received by email for you on matrimonial page within 48 hours. But you will not have access to posted profile or search other profiles without a used id and password.
4. How can I create a new account with KHNA Matrimonial Service?
If you do not have a login ID and password, you can create new account by clicking the link ‘Register’. Please fill in the information requested and submit. You will receive your login credentials by email provided by you within 48 hours.
5. How can I post profile of a bride or groom to KHNA Matrimonial Service page?
To post new profile of a bride or a groom you need to login to the Matrimonial page (see below if you do not have an account). From there you will be directed to profile posting page. Any profiles posted typically are online within 48 hours.
6. Can I include a picture with a profile?
Yes and recommended. Pictures should be of 150 x 150 pixels.
7. Can I post more than one profile at a time?
8. How can I view profiles of posted brides or grooms?
Once you login to the matrimonial site you can view all currently posted brides or grooms profiles.
9. How long is the posted profile stored on KHNA Matrimonial Service page?
All profiles posted online has a one-year expiry date, when it will be removed automatically. Profiles has to be manually resubmitted to repost after the one-year expiry period.
10. How can I remove an existing current profile from KHNA Matrimonial Service page?
Any currently posted profile can be removed by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the profile ID and other pertinent information. This will take up to 48 hours.
11. Who shall I contact if I have a question regarding KHNA Matrimonial Services?
Any questions regarding KHNA Matrimonial Service should be sent by email to email@example.com. We will try to respond to your inquiry in a reasonable time.
12. Who shall I contact if I have a technical difficulty with the KHNA Matrimonial Service website?
Questions regarding KHNA Matrimonial Service website page should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to your query in a reasonable time.